Blakley Tree Company is committed to be a good steward of the environment. We will continuously strive to meet or exceed all applicable government regulations relating to the environment for our facility, and products. We will promote business practices that reflect and exceed the expectations of customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities in which we operate.
To this end, our company seeks to:
- Minimize environmental impact during the delivery, maintenance and use of our products.
- Promote employee awareness of environmental concerns, actions and responsibilities.
- Minimize environmental impact by using environmentally friendly hydraulic oils and antifreeze in our products whenever possible.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities in which we operate.
- Implement effective waste minimization, recycling and reuse programs to prevent pollution.
- Operate and act with the efficient use of energy and materials. when technically and economically feasible
- Act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger the environment.